“Foundation Diploma Level 4: 22nd July 2019”
“Diploma 4: 22nd July 2019”
“Diploma Level 5: 9th September 2019”
“Diploma Level 6: 9th September 2019”
ABE is an international examinations body specialist in business management qualifications. The Business management programme provides a professional qualification that may be used to prepare directly for a career in business, or to gain advanced entry onto a range of professional qualifications and university degrees in the UK and other countries. The programme provides students with an appreciation of the theoretical issues currently involved in the study of business and a range of practical skills which will enhance their value to potential employers. Major themes running throughout the programme include Management, Finance and Accounting.
ABE courses are offered twice annually commencing in January or July for the June/December examinations respectively.
Course fees include study texts, question banks, supplementary handouts, monthly tests, articles and mock examinations.
- Qualified and dedicated team of lecturers
- State-of-the art networked computer laboratories
- Free internet access with prior booking
- Most recently updated course materials
- Continuous quality control assessment tests
- Excellent teaching facilities
- Availability of study rooms in the evenings and at weekends for private study
- Campus and off