The Centre offers the International Certificate in Computer Studies (ICCS) in conjunction with the NCC Education, UK.
ICCS is a six-month Certificate level course aimed at those students looking for a foundation course in Information Technology. It is suitable for any one from school leaver to a mature adult looking to change his or her career.
Assessment Exam Based
- Introduction to Computing
- Study and Communication Skills
- Information Technology Skills
- Mathematical Techniques
Upon passing all 5 modules, students will be awarded an international Certificate in Computer Studies, along with a record of achievement and a professional PC Competence Certificate.
Completion of the ICCS will offer automatic transfer to the IDCS, which is year one of the BSC (Hons) Degree in Computing (Stage 3) of the Greenwich University, UK
- Qualified and dedicated team of lecturers
- State-of-the art networked computer laboratories
- Free internet access with prior booking
- Most recently updated course materials
- Continuous quality control assessment tests
- Excellent teaching facilities
- Availability of study rooms in the evenings and at weekends for private study
- Campus and off campus furnished accommodation
- Air-conditioned lecture theatres and library
- Counseling & Placement
For further information, Please Contact Us.