ZCAS is delighted to announce the introduction of the BA (Hons) Marketing in conjunction with University of Greenwich. This marketing programme has both academic rigor and commercial orientation. The programme provides a well-rounded approach to marketing and helps students to develop the key marketing competencies in strategic decision making, marketing project management and leadership much sought after by employers in a global competitive environment. The curriculum includes these topic areas;
This is a Third Year top-up degree from the University of Greenwich
- BUS1 – 1484 Managing Strategy
- MARK – 1120 Contemporary Issues in Marketing
- MARK – 1149 Direct, Interactive and Digital Marketing
- MARK – 1117 Personal and Professional Development ‘The Marketing’ Manager Dissertation.
Successful completion of CIM Level 5 Professional Diploma in marketing.
Course fees include study texts, question banks, supplementary handouts, monthly tests, articles and mock examinations.
Why Study this Programme at ZCAS?
- Qualified and dedicated team of lecturers
- State-of-the art networked computer laboratories
- Free internet access with prior booking
- Most recently updated course materials
- Continuous quality control assessment tests
- Excellent teaching facilities
- Availability of study rooms in the evenings and at weekends for private study
- Campus and off – campus furnished accommodation
- Air-conditioned lecture theatres and library
- Counselling & Placement
- Student administrations office open during lunch time
- Video Conference facility
For further information, Please Contact Us.